- Long-lasting - LED bulbs last up to 10 times compared to compact fluorescents and far longer than typical incandescent.
- Durable - Since LEDs don’t have a filament, they are not damaged under circumstances when a regular incandescent bulb would be broken. Because they are solid, LED bulbs hold up well to shaking and bumping.
- Cool - These bulbs do not cause heat build-up. LEDs produce 3.4 btu's/hour compared to 85 btu's/hour for incandescent bulbs
- More efficient - LED light bulbs use only 2-10 watts of electricity (1/3rd to 1/30th of Incandescent or CFL). Small LED flashlight bulbs will extend battery life 10 to 15 times longer than with incandescent bulbs. Also, because these bulbs last for years, energy is saved in maintenance and replacement costs.
- Cost-effective - Although LEDs are expensive, the cost is regained over time and in battery savings.
Is it efficient?
It´s the future on lighting
With no question, Led technology is future in lighting industry, Long lasting, higher reliability and most important average 60% reduction of energy are main factors will place those products in every single house or business in next years.