Definitely yes, by ENERGY SAVING and creating less waste which leak dangerous chemicals into the environment.
When you use less energy, you save money and help protect our environment from the impacts of climate change. Using energy wisely makes good sense. It will help your bank balance and our environment. Benefits of using LED lights include cheaper energy bills and less greenhouse gases emissions.
• Reduction of Generated CO2 per year in kg 589,087.7
• Reduction of Generated CO2 per 1 life-time cycle in kg 4,712,701.7
• Lower energy consumption decreases: CO2 emissions, sulfur oxide, and high-level nuclear waste.
• Mercury-free - no mercury is used in the manufacturing of LEDs.
• Effective Lumens Equivalent